16 WAYS TO CHANGE YOUR VIBRATION WITH WATER :
Chances are you’ve heard about Dr. Masaru Emoto’s experiments on water. After placing positive words, playing uplifting music, and sending prayer to …read more
Source:: <a href=https://www.facebook.com/australianparanormalsociety/photos/a.661701400529206.1073741838.143477042351647/1724654534233882/?type=3 target="_blank" title="Photo – 16 WAYS TO CHANGE YOUR VIBRATION WITH WATER :
Chances are you’ve heard about Dr. Masaru Emoto’s experiments on water. After placing positive words, playing uplifting music, and sending prayer to glasses of water, it created beautiful crystals in the water (visible through a microscope).
On the other hand, after negative words were expressed and pasted on the glasses of water, he observed disfigured and disturbing images in the water.
If you think about the fact that our bodies are made up of 75%!((MISSING)or more) of water, think what these simple things can do to our physiology!
Water conducts energy and is very transformable. It changes depending on what the offering or intention is. Here are some ways to increase your vibration through this essential and magnificent element.
1. Whisper sweet nothings into your cup of tea. Yes, people might look at you strange, but who cares!? Think about Dr. Emoto’s experiment. You are drinking those crystals, so choose your words, thoughts and prayers wisely.
Paste positive words on your glass. Playing on the above experiment, why not write some lovely words on the glasses we drink from? Get a pack of sticker labels and change the word daily. “Joy”, “Peace”, and “Bliss” are all great words to start with. You can modify the words depending on your needs for that day. For example, if you have to have a difficult conversation, try “Honesty”, “Compassion” or “Oneness”.
2. Sensory Deprivation Flotation Therapy. Essentially you are in a giant enclosed bathtub filled with salt and water. The abundance of salt makes your body float. There is a continual releasing and unfolding that no other therapy can replicate. When you let go of tension whether physically, emotionally or mentally, you feel lighter and your vibration goes up up UP!
3. Drink from a copper vessel. According to Ayurveda, drinking from a copper vessel positively charges the water and has the ability to balance all three doshas. It is also believed to heal wounds, slow aging, fight cancer and combat arthritis among many other health benefits.
4. Send healing energy to your water. Make a heart mudra by touching your thumbs and fingers around your glass (in a heart shape) and send some loving intention to the water and then drink up!
5. Swirl your water. Just like you would a fine wine to let it breathe, swirl you water so that it makes a tornado-like effect in your glass (you can do it with a spoon if need be). That vortex looking shape is said to actually increase the vibration of the water.
6. Shower when ever you feel drained from general tiredness, the daily grind, and emotional situations. Water comes from the ground and has many pure earth elements in it that help to re-charge your auric energy and revitalize your body draining away all the negative emotions and drudgery of the day. For those who are empathic or spiritual readers showering before and after a reading, or running your hands under flowing water can clear what you may soak in from the person your reading for and re-fresh your energy.
7. Hot/Cold plunges. You would think something as simple as alternating hot and cold baths or showers couldn’t possibly make that much of a change in your body. Think again. It has been shown to increase circulation, speed healing, promote lymphatic drainage and boost the immune system.
8. Watsu. If you haven’t experienced this “water massage” of sorts, now’s the time. Just sit back or lay back, close your eyes and Imagine floating in warm water while someone cradles and massages you. The surrendering in this experience is said to invoke a womb-like state.
9. Sit quietly by a body of water. A lake, river, beach or stream does wonders to calm and relax, clearing your thoughts, clarifying what is important and bringing new clear ideas to your mind. Its a must for empaths and anyone who needs to calm and clear emotions or just revitalize the body mind and spirit.
10. Hug. How does a hug fit into this category you ask? Since we’re made up of mostly water, then technically hugging someone is like hugging the element itself. Kinda sorta. A 20 second hug has also been proven to release oxytocin (the love hormone) and greatly increase health. So hug and snuggle often!
11. Take a dip in the ocean. Or any natural body of water. If you don’t want to take the dive, even getting your feet wet in salt water draws out toxins and gives you the benefits of marinating in the healing negative ions that are said to release serotonin, alleviate depression, relieve stress, and increase energy.
12. Get a water fountain. In feng shui, using a water fountain helps to move energies and increase prosperity. Try placing one somewhere by your front door (either indoors or outside) to keep the good qi flowing.
13. Pure salt, aromatherapy bath. Its the most relaxing and revitalizing thing one can do for the body mind and spirit.
14. Talk to your body. Thoughts and words have a direct effect on our body. They have the ability to change our physiology as well as our reality. Tell yourself the things that you want to hear from others. Call them affirmations, mantras, inner dialogue or what have you. It’s important to become aware of that inner voice, because it shapes our experience. Even if you don’t believe the words at first, keep at it and things will shift. A great place to start is “I love you.”
15. Having pictures in your home that contain water can also bring the healing and balancing elements of water into your environment. Fish tanks are also another cool idea to have in the home.
16. Spending time in nature is a must, particularly near any body of water. Spending time taking photos of rivers, the ocean, a lake, even trees and plants as they contain water can draw much of the water energy and element to you.
Your body is made up of 75%!o(MISSING)r more of water, so drink, soak it in and be merry. Working with any of the above will certainly help bring balance, emotional stability and clarity.
……………… Blessings.. Rick APS Medium” >FB-RSS feed for Australian Paranormal Society